Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mucho Mustachimos! Chronicles Day 7

This is Greg...just wait until his business grows in ...he's going to look like Kip from "Napoleon Dynamite"
Day 7 of the cheesy 'stache "contest" This is Toy, that's his name, Toy. Day 7 of the flesh colored fuzz. He's tryin' real hard!

It's not cool to make fun of the Chaplains, but this 'stache has been growing for 20 years!!! I couldn't help but ask if I could take his picture and asked if he was in on the gag...he didn't know what I was talking about.

Again, hate to pick on Chaplains, but it's too easy!!! Chaplain Plummer at his one week mark!

Mine at Day 7...nice consistency, a little itchy, waiting for it to "fill in." I can't stand to look at myself with this atrocity!!! I'm already looking forward to shaving it off.
Here's Brian's "Old Man 'Stache." A little lop-sided but he definitely is showing the younger crowd how it's done.
Stay tuned for the next installment of the Mustache Chronicles...

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanks for the update.... those are hilarious! You look so weird with a mustache... I have to agree with you, that IS an atrocity!! XOM

Mo said...

I beg, BEG my dh not to grow the stache again, but every couple of years he does it anyways. I'm sending him a link to this just to see if he'll do it, and if he'll talk his pals into doing it too. Heck, I won't see him for another 9 months, what do I care!

How to catch a terrorist