Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This 'Stache Has Got To GO!!!

Why am I still growing this thing on my lip? ! ? Some say they like the full caterpillar look.I prefer the "bandito" like Jim had in this episode of "The Office." I am limited by uniform regulations on the size, fluff, and overhang of my facial hairs. So working with what I CAN do, I am going to have a little fun with this ugly thing.

The next phase of my disturbing little experiment is to see how long it takes for me to receive a direct order to shave!!! I will try every nasty variation until I am compelled to clean it off! My first attempt is the "almost pencil thin."

I went in for a haircut and was inspired by the poster in the barber shop. This stunning young man is literally a poster child for "the military cut." I am every bit the poster child now - minus the "finger wave" hair stylings.

OK, so on a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being "gag me," how bad is this style? Remember I'm going for nasty...but everyone seems to really like it! I don't get these people here!!!! I can't even take my self seriously with this thing on my face, I don't know how others can deal with me and not be distracted.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

it was so funny! i love the stache! love,noah xoxo bye dad.

Baker4 said...

hehehehahaha... aahhhh, hehahaaheehehaha, hahaha... Ohhh, hahahaha,hehe,hahahahaha!!! love it! hahaha. it definitely gives u a "im a conasuer" look. keep it going :-|D

How to catch a terrorist